AIR DUCT CLEANING, DRYER VENTS, & CHIMNEY SWEEP IN THE LEWISTON CLARKSTON VALLEY
Kinzer Air offers all-inclusive air duct cleaning for residential and commercial systems. Attention to detail and completing a thorough cleaning of all your forced air system components. We make sure there is no trace of duct, dirt, bacteria, mold, mildew or any other accumulations. Kinzer Air serves The Lewiston, Clarkston, Asotin Areas in addition to the outlying communities. Call Kinzer Air to schedule your Duct Cleaning, 208-746-8247
Why Should You Have Your Ducts Cleaned?
Most people are unaware how big of a deal your indoor air quality is. Think about every time you sweep or duct and there are registers on your floors that aren’t getting cleaned, but there are several other reasons for air duct cleaning:
- Pets – shedding of pet hair, dander, pet food and cat litter
- Rodents or insects and their feces
- Heath- if you have allergies or asthma, some of us are more sensitive to these contaminants than others.
- Pre-owned home- dead skin cells and hair
- Cigarette smoke
- Moisture/water- if water is present, the water mixes with dust or debris and mold can grow.
- Construction projects- drywall dust, carpet fibers, and construction debris
If you are wanting to clean your indoor air, improve your air quality, and improve your efficiency of your current central air system, give the Pros at Kinzer Air a call to schedule your Duct Cleaning.
Lint and other debris can collect in the dryer vent duct, overtime this build up can reduce air flow, backing up exhaust gases, take longer to dry your clothes, and could become a fire hazard.
A good cleaning of your chimney, smoke ducts, flue pipes and fireplace prevents soot fires. A soot fire happens when a fire doesn’t have enough oxygen it releases lots of unburned tar vapors that can collect inside the flue and stick to it. Depending on how often you use your fireplace or stove determines how frequently you should clean your chimney.
How Is Our Hypervac Duct Cleaning Truck Different?
The Hypervac has an aluminum box so there is no rust. Most duct cleaning trucks must run the truck idle while cleaning your home, emissions from the truck can be sucked through your home. The Hypervac technology has a separate engine to run the vacuum- uses less fuel and produces less emissions, cleaner air inside and outside. This truck is reliable, efficient and user friendly which makes us more productive – which saves the customer money and gets their system clean.
What Should I Expect During the Duct Cleaning
Kinzer Air only schedules 1 to 2 duct cleaning appointments per day. We do this is ensure your system has the attention it deserves and requires. Remember, you have called the best Duct Cleaning Company! With that promise, you will be impressed with our service.
- The Duct Cleaning Truck will show up on site. If possible, plan to allow the closest parking spot for the Duct Cleaning Truck. The hoses need to reach from the truck to your furnace.
- The Duct Cleaning Pro will complete a walk through of your home in order to locate all of your air registers, furnace, thermostat, and return air grill.
- The Duct Cleaning Pro will prep your home for the cleaning by laying drop cloths on the floor area to the furnace. Our Duct Cleaning Pro will wear boot cover to ensure your home will be kept clean.
- Once the Duct Cleaning is in progress- the access door for the hoses will remain open during the vacuum process. **While the Power Vacuum is running, it will be loud.
- The indoor blower in the furnace will be removed from the furnace housing in order to complete a detailed cleaning. Ceiling, floor or wall registers will be hand washed.
- Using the Kinzer Air state-of the-art Hypervac truck, your system is placed under negative pressure, the vacuum draws air through the system, various tools are used to dislodge the contaminants and debris.
- The final steps are to clean the furnace, and other components, and leave your home clean so you can breathe easy.