Furnaces in the Lewiston Clarkston Valley Area
When replacing your furnace look no further than the best – Kinzer Air!
Gas, electric, or oil …we repair them, tune them, sell them, and install them.
Your furnace is one of the most expensive appliances you will have to buy for your home. We feel your choice in Furnaces in the Lewiston Clarkston Valley Area is more important than your choice in air conditioning because its the furnace houses the blower for the AC and determines how well the air is circulated in your home.
Do you really need a NEW furnace? Here is what you need to know.
- Its old and inefficient– Is it more than 18 years old? If it is, it’s “retirement age.” I would give it a high 5 because it has served you well. But, just because its “retirement age” doesn’t mean it has to be replaced if it has received regular maintenance like a furnace tune up from Kinzer Air. It is time to replace it if your utility bills on the rise. Have they risen dramatically during the winter months over the last couple years? Are the repairs starting to add up? The best advice I can give is talk to us about replacing it.
- It has a cracked heat exchanger– A cracker heat exchanger happens to gas furnaces. The American Gas Association wrote, “Any visible crack or hole is reason for requiring replacement of the heat exchanger or furnace.” The crack or hole allows carbon monoxide to escape and mix with your household air. Is that serious? YES! Check out the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning it ends with death. You and your family may become very sick or worse, you might go to sleep and not wake up. Kinzer Air will condemn the furnace if it is not safe to operate. We strongly suggest or urge you to have a carbon monoxide detector in your home if you have any gas appliances. A cracked heat exchanger is a bad and the furnace must be replaced.
- The cost of the repairs-Like an old car, an old furnace starts to have costly breakdowns means it is signaling that it’s near the end of its usable life and needs to be replaced soon (within the next 2 years or so). Brett is famous for saying, “run it until it dies and start saving now.”
The question becomes,
“How expensive does a furnace repair need to be before it’s not worth it?” Well, I would say, the repair is $$ and you still have an old Furnaces in the Lewiston Clarkston Valley Area. How much money do you want to put in it before you replace it? A good rule of thumb is, no matter the age of the Furnaces in the Lewiston Clarkston Valley Area, if the cost to repair is 50% of the cost of a new furnace, you should replace it. Like smoke signals your furnace breakdowns are your furnace’s way of saying, “I’m done. I’m dying.” (Kinda like the wicked witch melting when Dorothy threw water on her.)
Okay. You decided it is time to replace your furnace and you are getting estimates from a couple of different companies.
How do you choose which equipment and company is best?
(Well, duh. Its Kinzer Air!)
Here is our resume:
- Our estimates are free. We will give you options and information so you can make the best decision for you and your home.
- We use the KISS method. “Keep It Simple – Stupid”, and what that means to you – We aren’t going to sell you something you don’t need. No, to the over engineered equipment that has 3 safeties that can cause you expensive repairs over and over again and they are not fun to work on. No, to sales gimmicks. No, to the high pressure sales. Its just not our style. We sell efficient, reliable systems at a fair price.
- RUUD- Yes, it is pronounced, rude. No, we aren’t rude, our main equipment line is RUUD. We jumped at the chance to become a RUUD dealer because we believe its the leader in the industry. Their products are known for quality, great tech support, products are readily available, made in the USA, they’ve kept the products easy to service, repair and install. RUUD has kept everything so simple, its smart and reliable. After working on all the other brands, we like RUUD equipment best.
- Our employees are the best. We have the “A” team when it comes to professional, trustworthy, capable, and smart people working at Kinzer Air. (They have to be to wear a Kinzer Air uniform.) We work for you and we take that very seriously.
- We respect you and your home. The crew cleans up after the job and they can sport some cool boot covers at your request to not track dirt through your home.
- Timely Service- Mechanical things break down and we know you don’t like to be uncomfortable. We aim for same day service. Surprised? Most people are. Yes, we schedule appointments to work around your schedule too. Our service vans are stocked with a wide variety of parts in hopes to get you comfortable right away.